Introduction

Hello there! I am Erika Ochoa and I'm thrilled to introduce myself as a passionate dance teacher with a deep love for Zumba and belly dance. For nearly two decades, I poured my heart and soul into a dance studio I called "Pineapple Dance Studio," nurturing the art of movement and creating a vibrant community of dancers. It was a place where memories were made, friendships were formed, and dance became a way of life.


In the dance world, I'm known for my commitment to teaching and sharing the joy of Zumba and the sensual rhythms of belly dance. After 18 amazing years, I recently made the decision to close the doors of Pineapple Dance Studio. It was a place filled with laughter, passion, and creativity, and it will forever hold a special place in my heart.


But don't worry; the dance doesn't stop here! While the physical studio may have closed, my dedication to dance remains unwavering. I'm excited to continue sharing my love for Zumba and belly dance in new venues. It's a fresh chapter in my journey as a dance teacher, and I can't wait to see where this new adventure takes me.


As we move forward, I'll be preserving cherished pictures and memories of Pineapple Dance Studio, ensuring that the spirit and energy of our past dances live on. Stay tuned for updates, dance classes, and a whole lot of fun! Thank you for being a part of this dance journey with me, and let's keep the rhythm alive in our hearts and on the dance floor.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Private Group Belly Dance Parties!